We engage with our clients on a continuous basis to ensure adherence to statutory and regulatory requirements, including disclosures and provide constructive, value-added delivery.
- Statutory & Tax Audit – Opinion on true and fairness of financial statements as required under the statute, accounting standards, IND AS, guidelines by the regulator, income tax provisions and disclosures in the specified formats.
- Audit support – ADMS also provides assistance in audit process thereby improving efficiency either independently or along with your existing teams. We offer unparallel support to auditors with a team comprising experts from several domains on every process.
- Preparation and Implementation of Policies– Assistance in preparation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Business Process Notes (BPN), Risk Control Matrix (RCM) etc.
- Review of Financial Statements - Ensuring financial statements in accordance with Indian GAAP, IndAS and IFRS.
- Management Audit – Audit of specific operational management functions (viz. purchase, sales, inventory, fixed assets, special purpose accounting, mergers, acquisitions etc.) wherein we closely work with the management in improving overall efficiency.
- Internal Audit – Evaluating company's internal controls, corporate governance and accounting processes to improve overall efficiency.
- Revenue Audit – A revenue audit is a two-tier process that scrutinizes the figures and information as given in tax returns against those found in its business records of an entity.
- IPO Advisory – Our teams have experience to assist clients in preparation for Initial Public Offering (IPO), related financial information, restatements, consolidation and other related matters.