As entry strategy specialists, we understand that setting up business in a complex Indian jurisdiction can be challenging and time consuming task. With over a decade of experience in giving structured and timely advice, our project management service supports every stage of your business setting up. From identifying the most suitable entry route and assisting you in deal structuring to providing a one stop shop for all regulatory approvals, we help you consolidate the new set up. From obtaining clearances and approvals from Government bodies like the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), Secretariat of Industrial Assistance (SIA), Foreign Investment Promotion Board (FIPB), Registrar of Companies (ROC), Foreign Contribution Regulation Authority (FCRA) etc., we make your experience in India a hassle-free one.
Our Strategy includes:
- Entry Strategy– Planning and implementing an appropriate route for investing into India. We suggest, plan and implement entry strategy for your business by doing a detailed analysis of the regulatory environment, evaluate alternative entry options and decide best option.
- Project Management – Project managing factory establishment in India, including identification of industrial location, necessary clearances from government agencies and facilitating relationship with key service providers and contractors.
- Regulatory Approvals – Specialized teams to assist in getting approvals from the ‘Reserve Bank of India’ (RBI), ‘Secretariat of Industrial Assistance’ (SIA), ‘Foreign Investment Promotion Board’ (FIPB), ‘Registrar of Companies’ (ROC), ‘Foreign Contribution Regulation Authority’ (FCRA) and other concerned agencies.
- Start up Support – We organize the office infrastructure and manpower during the ‘in transit period’ of a company when it is in the process of setting up, including acting as a nominee resident directors. We also act as a incubator for startups.
- Secretarial Support – Assisting the management in drafting and maintaining statutory records, minutes of meetings of the Board (Annual, Shareholders, Board), appointment and resignation of key personnel, increase/reduction of capital, dividend declaration, change of registered office etc. and if required assist in closure of office and liquidation of an entity.